Work with us
Opportunity for a PR admin assistant…
…are you the next versatile and dynamic person to join our friendly, hard working team?
Take a look below and if you’re up for it, drop us a line ASAP.
No agencies please
Be Bold Media is a heavyweight strategic communications, PR and media consultancy built on the huge experience and expertise of its directors, consultants and account execs. We’ve been growing every year since 2010, and are currently an 11-strong team.
Our new PR admin will play an important role in supporting and enabling the work of the wider team by being responsible for, and efficient in dealing with, essential day-to-day tasks.
They will be self-motivated, problem-solving, easy to work with, personable with everyone they deal with, able to work under pressure and to switch tasks at the drop of a hat if necessary.
A desire and ability to learn is more important than pre-existing knowledge of software or systems.
The tasks included in the role are (not exhaustively):
- Telephone answering and monitoring incoming communications on other channels
- Checking/recording media coverage daily
- Uploading content to web platforms (training will be given)
- Sharing content to social channels as directed
- Formatting content/images
- Managing photography bookings
- Online research as required
- Monitoring news sources
- Photo/video library management
- Contact details management
- Managing office supplies
- Assembling email newsletters
You would be at an advantage if you have experience with:
- Microsoft 365
- WordPress and other content management systems
- Social media/digital platforms
- Have good literacy (and to some extent numeracy) skills plus unrivalled attention to detail
It’s a varied and interesting job which very much supports the wider team. Ideally, you’d hold a driving licence.
For our part we offer a family and lifestyle friendly environment, great people to work with and the chance to develop with the business.
Be Bold is serious in its work, but not a stuffy place to work and we’re wide open to good ideas, new practices and new technologies.
Please send a CV with emphasis on real experience. We are a Real Living Wage employer.
The role can be part time or full time. Finding the right person is the most important thing.
The role can be a mixture of office-based and remote working (though some core time in the office will be required). All team members are provided with equipment to work from home.
From February we will be based in newly built offices in Edgmond, near Newport, on the Harper Adams University campus.
Company bicycles are available to all staff on request for journeys to work.
To apply, please send a covering email/letter with your CV (or any questions you may have before applying) to: email@example.com
We’re excited to hear from you!