Work with us
We’re looking for a PR Account Executive
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience
Based: Newport, Shropshire
Hours: Full or part-time depending on the candidate
No agencies please
A diverse range of clients can see the firm dealing with big issue PR, liaising with government departments and business leaders, responding to crises and revelling in being on the spot and on the ball.
What we do is very often led by the national agenda and the daily news and backed by a great feel for the sectors and geographies we work in. We’re mainly B2B.
We’re really good at what we do – and we’re looking for an account exec with wide-ranging relevant skills who’s excited to be the next one to join us.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a can-do attitude and is ready to be a core part of a small but busy, hard-working and multi-skilled team.
The skills you'll have include:
- A nose for a story and the ability to tell it well in a news release and other long and short form ways
- Great English and grammar
- Experience in creating and delivering strategic PR campaigns
- Social media campaign management (creating, developing, analysing, reporting)
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress (editing, updating)
- Experience with email campaigns
- A creative eye and interest in generating or sourcing multimedia content (graphics, video, etc)
- Experience with event organisation and management
- Strong interpersonal and presenting skills
- An interest in and knowledge of current affairs
- Hold a full (largely clean) driving licence
- A willingness to keep learning
We know there’s a lot of skills involved there. To be successful you’ll have most if not all of them. For what you don’t have you’ll need to demonstrate a willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
For our part we’re family friendly, open to flexible working, a bit unconventional and believe in rewarding excellence. A full-time role is available, but if you think you fit the bill yet don’t want full-time work, talk to us anyway.
Be Bold is serious in its work, but not a stuffy place to work and we’re wide open to good ideas, new practices and new technologies.
If you think this is a job for you, please send a CV (with emphasis on real experience), any examples of your work or projects you’ve worked on, plus current salary, to Mark Waugh via firstname.lastname@example.org (and feel free to try to catch our attention…).
The role is office-based but, as per the nature of the job, there will be travel to meet clients, attend events, etc.
Remuneration will based on skills and experience.
PS – It’s quite important that you don’t mind dogs because there’s usually one in the office!