Work with us
Opportunity for a senior account executive…
…are you the next versatile and dynamic person to join our friendly, hard working team?
Take a look below and if you’re up for it, drop us a line ASAP.
No agencies please
Be Bold Media is a heavyweight PR and media consultancy built on the huge experience and expertise of its team. We’ve been growing every year since 2010.
A diverse range of clients can see the firm dealing with big national and regional issues, liaising with government departments, responding to crises and revelling in being on the spot and on the ball. We work in varied sectors, from advanced manufacturing to food processing and nursing and residential care to tourism and leisure.
What we do is very often led by the national agenda and the daily news and backed by a great feel for the sectors and geographies we work in. Have a look at our website and social media channels to give you an idea of who we are, who we work with and what we’re like as a company.
We’re really good at what we do and we’re looking for someone with wide-ranging journalistic and digital skills who’s excited to be the next one to join us.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a can-do attitude and is ready to be a core part of a busy, hard-working, multi-skilled team.
We're looking for someone who has:
- The ability to spot a story and who knows how to tell it to multiple audiences, ideally with a journalism background
- Social media campaign management (creating, developing, analysing, reporting)
- A knowledge and experience of WordPress (editing, updating – maybe even building)
- A great command of English, spelling and grammar
- The ability to create engaging content
- A creative eye and interest in generating or sourcing multimedia content (graphics, video, etc)
- The personality to engage from shopfloor to boardroom
- An interest in and knowledge of current affairs
- A willingness to keep learning
You would be at an advantage if you have experience in:
- A busy newsroom or working in-house/agency on digital editorial led campaigns
- Researching and executing PPC advertising campaigns
- Setting up, optimising, reporting and acting on analytics data, both web and on social platforms
- Good MailChimp skills
- Knowledge of lightweight design and editing software, such as Canva, iMovie, Animoto (though knowledge of heavyweight packages is welcome)
We know there are a lot of skills involved there. To be successful you’ll have most, if not all, of them. For what you don’t have you’ll need to demonstrate a willingness and enthusiasm to learn. For our part we’re willing to invest in the right person. We’re a bit unconventional and we believe in rewarding excellence.
Be Bold is serious in its work, but not a stuffy place to work and we’re wide open to good ideas, new practices and new technologies.
Please send a CV (with emphasis on real experience), any examples of your work or projects you’ve worked on, plus current salary – and feel free to try to catch our attention.
We see this as a full or part-time role, but would prefer someone who could work at least 5-6 hours a day for at least four days of the week. We are a family friendly employer and in the current circumstances, would foresee an induction period spent in our COVID-secure Newport office initially. All team members are provided with equipment to work from home/anywhere.
Applications or questions please to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS – It’s important that you don’t mind dogs because there’s usually one in the office!