Work with us
We’re looking for a PR Admin Assistant
Salary: From £9 per hour
Based: Newport, Shropshire
Hours: Full or part-time depending on the candidate
No agencies please
We need a highly organised general admin support assistant who is able to operate in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment, carrying out a wide variety of roles and providing support to our team.
Working with everyone from the Cabinet Office to county-based SMBs, responsibilities will include:
- General office admin/PA support to the directors
- Answering telephones and emails
- Client liaison
- Photographic bookings
- Photo library management
- Event planning support
- Team diary management
- Media coverage checks
- Reporting coverage and stats to clients
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide a general support to visitors
- Act as point of contact for clients
We can offer family-friendly working, with flexibility which would suit a parent returning to work.
This role would also suit someone looking to get into the world of PR, business communications and digital media, with opportunities to learn and develop within a growing business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly organised
- Personable and confident
- Ideally hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have excellent spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and laminators
- Proficiency in office software
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
For our part we’re family friendly, open to flexible working (for instance to suit school hours), a bit unconventional and believe in rewarding excellence. Be Bold is serious in its work, but not a stuffy place to work and we’re wide open to good ideas, new practices and new technologies.
Please send a CV (with emphasis on real experience), any examples of your work or projects you’ve worked on, plus current salary if relevant to email@example.com.
PS – It’s important that you don’t mind dogs because there’s usually one in the office!